Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Contact P&G and Vote in Support of Luke & Noah!

Procter & Gamble which is the sponsor of the CBS show "As the World Turns" which has a gay couple Luke and Noah AKA: "Nuke" who have been the subject of much controversy over their on tv gay romance. Anti-gay activists have been calling on their constituents to complain to CBS and P & G. They were succesful in limiting their presence on the show for months, recently the couple has again kissed on air. Now the American Family Association has created an action alert against P&G asking them to stop the gay programming.


P&G has created an automated toll-free hotline to contact them about whether you support the gay plotline on the show. Whether you watch the show or not, please contact them and vote so that we can win against anti-gay forces and increase gay exposure and visibility.


bordercolordark=lime>


Just call 1-800-331-3774 (Press 1 for English), (Press 2 to vote about ATWT) and finally press 1 (one) to keep the Gay Storyline.

5 comments:

Miss Vicki said...

I am going to log a call.
P&G are very LGBTQI loving in the city of Cinti and we don't have a lot of friends here.

Queers United said...

I am glad to hear your experience with them has been positive Miss Vicki. I know as an animal rights activist I cannot stand them because they conduct a lot of animal testing. Perhaps they are good on LGBT issues i don't know.

Miss Vicki said...

I love my dear animals just as you. As a matter of fact, growing up gay they proved themselves to be my very best of friends. I had a pet goat when I was 10 - Nannybell!

I do recall Cincy yrs ago battling w/them over animal rights. Thank you for reminding me of this.

Anonymous said...

I am a huge "Nuke" fan and called CBS as soon as I saw about the campaign. I was so happy to see them kiss last week!

Queers United said...

Thanks for calling Matt, I sure hope more of our community and allies call and email as opposed to the AFA bigots.

Post a Comment