Monday, June 2, 2008

1.1 Million Strong for Marriage Equality

Our opponents have collected 1.1 million signatures for a proposed anti-gay ballot initiative that would overturn the recent court ruling allowing for marriage equality in California. To reflect the new number our opposition has reached, the Human Rights Campaign has a new goal on the "Million for Marriage" campaign.

Please sign the Million for Marriage petition and send it along to friends and family.

Million for Marriage Petition

4 comments:

Miss Vicki said...

I signed it last week, we got this - it's our time! But, of all the things they (opposition could be focused on?) wasting good energy on trying to stop 2people from getting married, sometimes I think Americans truly have too much free time on their hands.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this link! I have forwarded it to my family and friends.

Diane J Standiford said...

I will link to my blog.

Queers United said...

Thanks guys for spreading the word =)

Post a Comment