Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FREE Yard Signs for Marriage Equality

In response to the hundreds of thousands of anti-gay marriage yard signs going up in California... Build A Sign is giving away FREE signs, you can place your very own message of equality! (The picture posted is not the sign you would get, you would customize your own sign).

"The Austin-based Build A Sign are giving away 100,000 self-customized yard signs to people who want to get involved in this year's voter issues.

"This is a historic election year for our country and, as a sign company, we're really excited about having an opportunity to get involved in a meaningful way. I've read articles about people who have already donated cash to their candidate's campaign and are frustrated about having to also pay for a yard sign. To us, this giveaway is a great way to make sure that those people still stay involved in the national dialogue in a visible way, but now their sign can be unique and it's free! "
The signs come on 18"x 24" corrugated plastic. One free per customer, shipping is $5, extra signs are $5. You can also make your own bumpers stickers at 10 for $2.50."

Click Here to Customize Your Free Sign!

Cross posted from Joe My God

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an excellent idea!

Queers United said...

Yeah, I wonder if it is limited to just California residents and to the No On Prop 8 campaign or anyone can have a pro-equality sign. I don't have a yard, so I won't be finding out.

Bill Graber said...

Eric... some sad news to share.... Del Martin has died....

Queers United said...

Paula - That is really sad! I am glad she atleast was able to marry her partner and celebrate before she passed. May she R.I.P. thanks for sharing the sad news.

CrackerLilo said...

I want as many Californians as possible to have those signs, so I wouldn't take one even if I did have a yard. It's an excellent thing they're doing, though.

I too am glad that at the end, Del Martin and Phyllis Lyon's love was recognized appropriately, and that Lyon will be treated legally as the widow she is.

Laurie said...

WOW!! It's letting me post now!(it wouldn't
yesterday :()

I find it funny that 'Christian' people
don't know that.

HUGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

How clover is this? Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey All,

I work at BuildASign.com and I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that ANYONE in ANY state can get a free sign from BuildASign.com, BUT the link listed in this post goes to the wrong place. You MUST go to www.BuildASign.com/campaign-signs which is the promotional page, and click through there to get the free sign promo applied. Our giveaway is to support free speech for any cause or issue for any campaign in Americe- we just want to get people talking! Thank you all so much for your support!

Post a Comment