Monday, January 4, 2010

Word of the Gay: "Fluffy"

"Fluffy" is a term used by lesbian women to suggest a woman is turned on. The term is also used among gay leather circles as a put down of someones bad attire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I much prefer the first connotation of course! ;)

Post a Comment