Monday, November 17, 2008

Dr. Phil Steps into Prop 8 Debate

Dr. Phil is having an upcoming program on proposition 8 and same-sex marriage in California on Friday 11/21. We will be watching closely considering we haven't been too pleased with the transphobia aired on Dr. Phil in the past.


If you want to appear on his upcoming shows follow the links below:

Are you in the Los Angeles area and want to be on the "prop 8" show, click here.

Do you have a strong opinion on marriage equality and prop 8, click here.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I don't watch Dr. Phil....I used to but
it just got to the point of OH MAN NOT THIS
AGIAN....Just can't sit through it....

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dr Phil, What the fuck? Do you really think there is something to be debated here? Is there any scientific evidence that Gay people should not be treated with respect and given equal rights. I know you don't get the whole gay thing but you're supposed to be a professional.

T. R Xands said...

Oh hel--I mean, how...interesting this will be.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Phil has a PhD in psychology but his license to actually practice psychology was revoked many years ago when he gave a job to one of his clients and had an extra-marital affair with her.

He is yet another hypocrite/fraud.

Not Important said...

First, is anyone going to take a bullet and watch Dr. Phil so I don't have to?

Second, here's a Dr. Phil Quote Generator that gives advice at least as good as Dr. Phil's.

Queers United said...

im gonna try to catch it gdad. headed over to dr. phil quote generator :)

Anonymous said...

I live in LA, but I won't go out of my way to see the man, as I've long felt that he's not a true Phil. I may be biased, but whatever. :)

Post a Comment