Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite Rally Chants?

So many creative chants have come about due to the prop 8 revolution. Queers have taken back the streets and we are demanding equal rights.

Here are some of my favorite slogans:

"Gay families under attack, what do we do, we fight back!"

"Gay, Straight, Black, White, marriage is a civil right!"

"What do we want? Marriage Equality! When do we want it? NOW!"

"Hey hey ho ho homophobia's got to go..."

"Out of the bars and into the streets"

"Tax the Mormon Church!"

What are your favorite slogans, or did your rally locale have something unique?

6 comments:

Paul said...

Brunch not hate!

Anonymous said...

My favorite anti-hate slogan is "Mormons go to Hell!" It's got a very nice "Equality for All" ring to it.

Seriously, my favorite is "No more Mr. Nice Gay". My all time favorite is "We're here, We're Queer, we're not going shopping!" But that was for some other rally back in the day.

Tracey said...

I'm pretty partial to "Step Off, H8ters"

Anonymous said...

2, 4, 6, 8, how do you know your kids are straight?

Anonymous said...

Black, White, Gay, Straight
Love Does Not Discriminate!

Trey said...

As an Oklahoman, I have to say my favorite chat is "Hey Sally, what do ya say? Please don't take my kids away!"

Post a Comment