Sunday, November 23, 2008

We Made the "God Hates Fags" News List Again!

It is an honor for Queers United to make the notorious anti-gay and ludicrous news feed of "God Hates Fags."

A link to an entry on a protest listing is labeled with this...

"Obama's Grandmama is in hell - you got a problem with that?"

What Obama's grandmother has to do with our request for people to act as a buffer against the GHF cult, in protection of the students who held the Laramie Project show, one will never know.

Well, anyways it is a Sunday and I figured I'd share the humor, ridiculousness and utter sadness that is the "Westboro Baptist Church."

Praise ye my fellow homosexuals, for you are the light unto the nations and the chosen lavender petals that will stream my queendom of heaven. Amen.

6 comments:

David G. said...

The G'Ma comment is exactly what you'd expect from inbred malcontents.
It doesn't matter the subject, any shocking utterance seems to make the Phelps (k)clan giddy with delight.

One wonders if the Phelps family would even be in public if the State Mental Hospitals hadn't closed their doors in the early 80's.

Artemis Rich said...

Well, I feel like I'm in good company. This post got linked just seven spaces above yours with the label: "Check out this freak 'mommy'- and she is different from all other american/worldly mothers, how? Not at all!"

We need to make badges!

Laurie said...

They are just so fun to laugh at!
It's so funny how stupid these people are...
Just makes me laugh....

That's all we should do to them...Just laugh...
Let them make their 'comments' and know that
we are better people because we aren't out
to do harm....WE are stronger because of them..
WE are the better....

Always by your side :)

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artemis Rich said...

Badges it is! We need to compose a pithy statement.

Personally, it makes me want to be more active.

Anonymous said...

So when are you going to post up next year's gay agenda? I'm looking forward to new tips on how to work my lisp and recruit children into our faaaaabulous lifestyle.

.. wait, there's no gay agenda? But Westboro told me the quuer community was a nonstop party!

Queers United said...

L - I can post the gay agenda right now.

Ready?

GAY AGENDA:
1. Obtain Equal Rights.
2. Read item 1.

Post a Comment