Thursday, February 19, 2009

Word of the Gay: "Yo Yo"

A "yo yo" is a term for a bisexual who goes back and forth between men and women.


Laurie said...

I'm just a YO :( my other YO hasn't been
used in over 10 years now :( WAAAAAAA!!!

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD Ranger said...

What are monosexuals called who jump from one partner to another? Promiscuity isn't limited to bi's.

Queers United said...

JD I don't think this necessarily means promiscuity. It could also be "yoyo" in the sense that a bisexual has a monogamous relationship with one gender, then the next relationship with the other, and back and forth. It could be more indicative of the person expressing their non bias when it comes to love and gender.

Post a Comment