Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Word of the Gay: "Tryke"

A "tryke" is a transsexual dyke, a male-to-female transsexual who identifies as a lesbian.


Anonymous said...

Also known in various areas as a "Transbian". Meh. Can't just be who I am can I? :P

Shauna said...

So that is what I am being called, hmmm funny these crazy labels.

Post a Comment